There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Green Bananas

I credit a lot of my peekaboo success to having a mentor. I person to bounce ideas off, a person to say, hang on wrong way and a person to support me with business direction and options.
Recently, by accident, I discovered I was able to provide these services to so many people trying to start out or even re evaluating their business.
With my business and marketing knowledge from my previous career coupled with the massive life experience that has been peekaboo, I realised I had a wealth of knowledge perfect for the all mums in small and home based business. So Green Bananas was born! The website launches later in the month.

I am really looking forward to sharing my experiences and help small business ripen!

No comments:

Post a Comment