There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Peekaboo For Sale

I know crazy right! But true. 

When I started Peekaboo magazine I physically had a three year goal. Three years to accomplish a free luxury, boutique style magazine that was in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Along with a huge list of other goals. This June is three years and I am proud to say that 99% of my goals have been accomplished.

My peekaboo journey has been positively life changing and something I would not change for anything. It might seem weird to some, but now I would like to find new parents for peekaboo, a new home of devotion and love. I believe and know that I have built an amazing business, a business that is now someone else's opportunity. With the right adoption process and selection, Peekaboo has a beautiful future, and I am proud to have founded it, but also recognise that my time with peekaboo is coming to an end.

For the right mined person this is an amazing opportunity and I look forward to sharing the new owners with you in the next few months.
Please any questions or sale information contact me at bianca@peekaboomagazine.com.au

Click here to view sale clip

Love life

Bianca Shugg xxxx

5 comments:

  1. You should be so proud Bianca - you have created a truely beautiful magazine and I admire you greatly. I wish you all the best in whatever path you choose next and I am sure you'll continue to do amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, very kind words. My next adventure is mentoring...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Bananas-Business-Mentoring/203379016440042

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and best of luck in your new venture - I look forward to seeing how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an exciting time for you - and the magazine. All the best with what's to come for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new venture Bianca. I have loved you magazine from the first moment I laid eyes on it. I remember getting the first copy from your hot little hands at the Brisbane City Hall while the market were still there. I was in love from the first moment! Every page a turner, including the ads! It will be sad to know it is not you behind the fab mag but looking forward to seeing your new venture!

    ReplyDelete