There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 25 June 2012

Change is hard

The Change


The last six months for me have been MASSIVE, deciding to sell, the selling process and now the handover (soon to be announced) along with my everyday life which has been physically and emotionally one of the biggest I have ever encountered.
Last night I realised that I keep making excuses, blaming people, places, sleep, time and worst of all saying "yeah but my kids..." I then found this quote:

Maybe you don't like your job, maybe you didn't get enough sleep, well nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there's no escape, there's no excuse, so just suck up and be nice. ~Ani Difranco


So I am taking ownership of my decisions, words and actions, starting today I am finding gratitude and beauty in the small things, even paying it forward when I get an opportunity. Because... you can't live a positive life with a negative mind!

Vege Patch Serenity


Recently I bought some herb and vegetable seedlings that I have never made time to plant. Funny that! But today I found the time! Filled up the water can, put on the gardening gloves and got down and dirty. The serenity that came with it was beautiful. Seriously the inner peace I found by just getting outdoors and planting a simple vege patch was amazing! Just 30 mins and the result  has been so uplifting, and that makes today feel more approachable.

So here's to a new direction and new opportunities; small or big they all count!


Enjoy,

Bianca xxx




















1 comment:

  1. Love a vege patch, our's has had to move up in the world as everytime it rains the poor plants are left bare. So they now live in highrise pots!
    Change is not always fun to go through - but the harder it is, sometimes it's even more rewarding. I hope you and the kids are munching on some delicious strawberries very soon :) And congrats on the new owners for PBM, you have done the most amazing job with your creation right from the very first copy.

    ReplyDelete